The Most Comprehensive Page for Analyzing a Digital Asset
The Tie Terminal Coin Profiles
Find everything you need to understand a token with a comprehensive suite of insightful datasets.
Contextualize a coin’s performance by benchmarking against other coins or categories.
Coverage goes beyond standard metrics, delivering insights specific to the digital asset market.
A CLOSER LOOK AT
Key Insights for Price, Trading Volume, and MoreThese essential metrics provide the starting point for deeper investigation, allowing you to quickly understand and compare a coin's current and historical performance.
- Benchmark the performance of an asset against a competitor or sector
- Track funding rates
- Monitor liquidity, spread, supply, and additional key indicators
On-Chain & Ownership
On-Chain & Ownership
Discover Key Insights On-ChainThe Tie's on-chain expertise translates raw blockchain data into actionable insights and opportunities to build conviction around an asset.
For example, large transactions may signal downward price pressure, while inflows to exchanges could imply holders want to sell, and exchange outflows suggest a lower likelihood of selling.
Tracking the activity of early holders and whales helps characterize a coin's long-term outlook. And seeing what other coins owners hold helps assess risk and prepare for knock-on effects of market moves.
- Compare a range of on-chain metrics across assets, sectors, and chains
- Track percentage of supply on exchanges, and corresponding net flows
- Download key metrics as CSV for further analysis in Excel or Google Sheets
Understand User BehaviorPowered by our on-chain data, Usage Trends delivers a suite of insightful metrics around user behavior, activity, and concentration, enabling the deepest diligence of crypto projects.
With Usage Trends, Terminal users can go deep on understanding how well a project is setting up for long-term success.
- Track usage of a particular protocol and benchmark to peers
- Monitor growth and retention rates across user cohorts, and compare to key competitors
- Track where a specific project's churned users are migrating
- View time-of-day usage metrics to proxy for geographic distribution
- Monitor and compare customer concentration across coins, and dive into individual customer-level data
Fundamental Valuation Metrics for TokensUnderstanding a token's value-accrual mechanisms is an important consideration to build conviction around an asset. Finance Trends delivers deep insights into token revenues and cash flows, and corresponding distribution to token holders.
- Tokenomic descriptions highlight a project's value accrual mechanisms and fee structures
- Understand a project's total revenue generated, average fees paid per user, and user lifetime value
- Market Cap/Fees ratio provides a crypto-native valuation metric similar to P/E in traditional markets
Understand the Impact of Unlock EventsMonitoring an asset's vesting schedule is crucial to understanding underlying risks, because they can affect both circulating supply and selling pressure. Unfortunately, most unlock data is not properly vetted, which exposes you to unanticipated risk.
Our data on token emissions, unlock schedules, and protocol mechanics is curated manually and vetted by crypto-native experts to ensure accuracy.
- View upcoming and historical unlocks
- Track coin funding rounds and investor return data
- Monitor asset supply and vesting schedules across holder types
- Get detailed notes from our team of experts on issues around a token's vesting or multisig
Consolidated CoverageStaying on top of the news is critical for effective risk management and opportunity identification. However, actionable news updates come from a range of disparate sources, which makes it difficult to keep up.
News within Coin Profiles consolidates all token-specific coverage in a single view, including updates directly from the project, and the price impact following each story.
- Side-by-side views of all recent news about an asset and direct project updates
- Monitor how news stories are impacting an asset's price, volume, and other key metrics
Track Developer ActivityDevelopers are key to the success of crypto projects. By following developers from one project to the next, and tracking their activity, you may discover which protocols are gaining (or losing) traction.
- Monitor developer movements to identify when key technical talent joins or leaves a project
- View summarized developer notes for every major release
- Track key metrics across hundreds of tokens, including active developers, developer churn, commit counts, and repo-level data
Social Media Conversation, Quantified.Our proprietary metrics track conversations for hundreds of assets across a wide range of social platforms, using highly-refined natural language processing to accurately quantify sentiment.
- See topline metrics from Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, and 4chan
- Track the geographic distribution of conversations around a particular asset
- View web traffic trends and compare coins against peers
Contextualize Market-Related RisksThese critical datasets help institutional investors understand potential exposures in depth and detail, evaluate worst-case scenarios, and build conviction in crypto trading strategies.
- Compare a coin's correlation or beta against coins, sectors, or traditional market indices
- Monitor an asset's Sharpe ratio and volatility
- Understand worst-case scenarios with Value-at-Risk (VaR) analysis
Context & BackgroundUnderstand important details about each token, including its history, core functionality, and value-accrual mechanisms.
Relevant Market Color & CommentaryGet a consolidated view of all research and commentary for a selected token, including research reports from The Tie and dozens of third-party partners, including OTC desks, institutional service providers, and funds. Coin Profiles offer a simple, efficient way to see all of the research for an asset. Select any piece of research to read the full report.
Keep Tabs on ProposalsIf an asset of interest uses a decentralized model, it is important to stay on top of governance proposals and voting results that could significantly alter the project roadmap, token supply, treasury, and your position. Coin Profiles consolidate all active and closed Governance proposals, as well as voting results, for the selected asset.
Talk to a Solutions Expert
Connect with our team to see how The Tie Terminal keeps you on top of the crypto market.